This is the night I got very excited for Kingsman 2 coming out the day after tomorrow. Or, well, if I look at my clock, technically already tomorrow. But I digress.
My friend and flatmate wanted me to go see Kingsman 2 premiere in our local cinema. I said, why not. Haven't been for a while. Just that, I hadn't seen Kingsman: The Secret Service yet. So, a few quick minutes later, I started watching it. And let me tell you, that was some bloody fucked up shit. I liked the action, it was very well executed, the underlying idea of the bad guy(s) was, honestly, not without some merit, but, indeed, a bit stupidly thought out. I did enjoy Samuel L. Jackson with a lisp, though. He did a marvellous job.
The rest of the cast was fairly brilliant as well. Some old faces, some new. All-in-all: I give it a thumbs up.
And then I went to watch the trailers for the sequel. Boiiiiiii lemme tell ya.
Some of the best editing I've seen for movie trailers yet! Amazingly on point, absolutely perfectly into the music, just the right amount of comedy, action and surprise, and yet another huge cast of stars. Maybe overcompensating for something just a bit with that, but honestly, I'm not complaining too much. Mr. Tatum is there, so.. *insert the sexy smirk smilie*
I'm honestly kind of hyped now for Wednesday. Pretty hyped indeed. And then there's AniMatsuri to look forward to on the weekend. I also got my car officially registered here today. So I think this week should be quite an okay one. =)
Thanks for reading, and as always,
bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment